Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Royal Wedding

I guess tonight is the last event for the Royal Wedding Ceremonies. After The "Muleh Tiga Hari" ceremony the royal couple will finally have their time of their own and off course their deserving Honey Moon! I bet for weeks their life was pretty hectic with all the "Adat Istiadat" thingy and stuff.

This time I was not involved whatsoever in all the wedding ceremonies even though I was invited for the "Bersanding" ceremony last Sunday, and base on what I heard it was a long wait for all the invited guest prior to the arrival of the groom and subsequently the couple's procession around BSB, so there is nothing to be miss there.

This was not the first time I passed the opportunities to be at Palace and sooner or later I believe my name will no longer be in the "VIP" list and will be cancel by the Adat Istiadat People because of my no show. It is not that I don't want to go but I feel that I don't deserve it in the first place. The only reason I was invited is because my mum is one of those people who are under the category of "Pengiran-Pengiran Peranakan" and since she married my dad who is not a Pengiran, the royal blood line thus ended. Anyway I wish the Royal Couple the best of luck and hope they live happily ever after (Macam ending cerita fairy tale tah pulang ha ha ha....)

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

royal wedding? nada ceta lain kah? rah c ranonike ia jua cetanya.

Cuba deh posting ceta lain. Ceta sal lpool yg alum dpt satu pun player top ani bah. Bunyinya bukan main bepuluh-puluh juta lah duit kana sediakan tuk contract player top. Ptui.. Cakap nda serupa bikin. Owner org US tah jua banar. Talur..

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the velcros were about 240 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 220 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices as regards the boots were about 200 dollars on every site. But for all I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that exact model. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 250 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices for the velcros are all over 240 bucks on every page. But finally I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?

© free template 3 columns