Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Back!!!! (I Hope.......)

Wow, it is nearly 2 years since my last post way back in 2007, ironically my last entry was during the fasting month and here I am trying to rejuvinate my blog just before Ramadhan. A lot of things happened during the nearly two years of abscene and the big difference is that Asyraf is nearing 3 years old now. I actually don't have any reason why I stop blogging although I actually have the space do devote a few minutes of my time to do my writing on daily basis but I guess I'm just preoccupied with other things which is reading other people's blogs!!!!

During my abscene, a lot of thing happened which played an intergal part in my life. Being a father to Asyraf is one of it but life at work and dealings with office politics has also make me a better person. I hope this time around I will be able to actively blog and my target is a least once every week. I still consider blogging as a way for me to reach out my inner feeling (beside talking to my other half) so I'll try to blog as much as I can from now onwards. Chow.......

0 Comments:

© free template 3 columns